Right of Withdrawal
Only consumers have the following right of revocation:
Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail).
- You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Special support and refund policies for software:
In alignment with software industry practices and policies, software that has been opened and/or installed is not returnable. For digitally delivered products, once the software has been downloaded and/or the serial number has been sent, no returns are allowed.
Effects if withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We will not collect the goods. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. The cost is estimated at a maximum of approximately 40,- EUR. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics, and functioning of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
Download the form below, complete and return the printed form together with the product to the following address:
- Horizon Hobby GmbH
- Hanskampring 9
- D-22885 Barsbüttel
- E-Mail: info[at]horizonhobby.de
Please download PDF:Withdrawal form (PDF) (PDF)