Carbon-Z Cub SS 2.1m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
Carbon-Z Cub SS 2.1m BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE Select
Produkt DetailsDie E-flite Carbon-Z Cub SS 2.1m macht es einfacher als je zuvor, ein wirklich einzigartiges und vielseitiges Flugerlebnis im riesigen Maßstab zu genießen. Basierend auf der originalen Carbon-Z Cub ist das Modell jetzt mit einer Fülle neuer Funktionen ausgestattet, die den Komfort und die Flugeigenschaften und -leistung verbessern und es noch besser machen als je zuvor!
- Ein Update der wegweisenden original Carbon Z-Cub in verfeinerter Version
- Im Großmodell-Format mit 2,1 m Spannweite und leichter, außergewöhnlich robuster, faserverstärkter Carbon-Z-Konstruktion mit Hohlkern
- Einfach zu fliegen mit der optionalen SAFE® Select-Fluglagenbegrenzung
- Unübertroffene Stabilität und Präzision der AS3X®-Technologie für ein ruhigeres Flugverhalten
- Spektrum™ AR637T DSMX 6-Kanal AS3X & SAFE Telemetrie Empfänger
In The Box
- (1) E-flite Carbon-Z Cub SS 2.1m mit:
- (1) 60A Brushless ESC (installiert)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (enthalten)
- (6) Digitale Metallgetriebe Servos (installiert)
- (1) AR637T DSMX 6-Kanal AS3X & SAFE Telemetrie Empfänger
- (1) Bedienungsanleitung
Needed to Complete
- 6-Kanal-DSMX® / DSM2®-Sender mit Full-Range
- 4-6S 14.8-22.2V 3200-7000mAh LiPo mit EC5™ oder IC5™ Stecker
- Kompatibles LiPo Ladegerät
The original Carbon-Z® Cub was ground-breaking and created a new category for large-scale, electric-powered models. Based on a platform that was known for legendary versatility, its lightweight and exceptionally strong, composite-reinforced and hollow-core design was mostly factory-finished and assembled so it was easier for more pilots to go "BIG" than ever before. The E-flite® Carbon-Z Cub SS 2.1m is an updated and refined version of the original, equipped with a long list of new features for improved flight performance, capabilities and convenience so you can enjoy a giant-scale flying experience unlike any other.
- An updated and refined version of the ground-breaking and category-creating original Carbon-Z Cub
- Giant-scale 84"/2.1m wingspan with lightweight and exceptionally strong composite-reinforced, hollow-core Carbon-Z construction
- Drooped wing tip design increases wing and aileron area for significantly improved slow speed performance and control
- Thumbscrews with decorative gas caps and snap-on antennas to easily install/remove the two-piece wing without tools
- Modified flap design allows them to travel both ways for full-span aileron and other mixing options
- Articulated and shock-absorbing landing gear with improved and strengthened mounts
- Even larger oversized, tundra-style wheels with softer tires for better ground handling
- Fully-molded top and bottom landing gear covers for a more scale-like appearance
- More secure rear mount and cross braces for the optional floats (sold separately)
- Quick-release, multi-position battery mounting tray fits 4–6S 3200–7000mAh batteries
- Improved motor design with added bearing for smoother, more reliable performance
- 15x7 propeller molded from material that better maintains balance and stiffness
- IC5 connector (compatible with EC5 connectors) on the 60-amp ESC for better and more reliable power delivery
- Vibrant, high-visibility Carbon Cub SS Signature trim and color scheme
- Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel AS3X & SAFE Telemetry Receiver
- Easy to fly with innovative, optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Six factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- Convenient push-button released, top-mounted hatch for easy battery access
- Extremely wide scale and mild to beyond-scale aerobatic and wild flight envelope
- Tow up to 3-meter span sailplanes with the included aerotow mechanism (servo sold separately)
The E-flite® Carbon-Z® Cub SS 2.1m makes it easier than ever to enjoy a truly unique and versatile giant-scale flying experience. Based on the original Carbon-Z Cub, it's equipped with an abundance of new convenience, capability and flight performance-improving features. An updated wing design with drooped tips adds wing and aileron area for significantly improved slow speed handling, performance and control. The modified flap design allows them to travel both ways for full-span aileron and other mixing options, and thumbscrews make it easier to install and remove the two-piece wing without tools.
Articulated and shock-absorbing landing gear, equipped with even larger oversized tundra-style wheels with softer tires, offers better ground handling that soaks up the bumps of rough surfaces. The push-button released, top-mounted hatch offers convenient and easy access to the battery compartment – which now holds a quick-release, multi-position battery mounting tray that fits 4S to 6S 3200–7000mAh batteries. An improved motor design featuring an additional bearing, plus a propeller molded from material that better maintains balance and stiffness, results in smoother and more reliable power system performance. The composite-reinforced, hollow-core airframe arrives mostly factory-finished and assembled, and the installed digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages deliver crisp and precise control.
So whether you fly it slow and scale, or perform beyond-scale vertical takeoffs and aerobatics, the Carbon-Z Cub SS will offer unexpected levels of versatility, capability and performance you'll enjoy flight after flight!
The Carbon-Z Cub SS features an updated wing design with drooped tips that adds wing and aileron area for better slow speed handling, performance and control – similar to the Plane Booster Wing Tip Set CubCrafters offers for many Cub models. Plus the modified flap design allows them to travel both ways for full-span aileron and other mixing capabilities.
Even with its giant-scale 84"/2.1m wingspan, the Carbon-Z Cub SS is easy to store and transport because of the two-piece wing. And now it's more convenient than ever because no tools are required for field assembly/disassembly with the new thumbscrews. There are even decorative gas caps and antennas that snap onto the thumbscrews for added scale detail.
More Capable Gear
The new articulated and shock-absorbing landing gear, which is equipped with even larger oversized tundra-style wheels with softer tires, offers better ground handling that easily soaks up the bumps of rough surfaces. An improved mounting design for the main gear makes it stronger than before, and fully-molded top and bottom landing gear covers deliver a more scale-like appearance.
More Gear Options
An optional float set (sold separately) that includes a servo and functional water rudder, plus a new mounting/strut set (also sold separately) that attaches with a more secure rear mount and cross braces. Installation is easy, and you have the option to switch between floats and wheels in minutes. 6S LiPo recommended if taking off from water.
The push-button released, top-mounted hatch offers convenient and easy access to the battery compartment that holds a new quick-release, multi-position battery mounting tray that fits most 4S to 6S 3200–7000mAh batteries.
The updated power system features a motor with an improved design that includes an additional bearing, along with a propeller that's molded from material that better maintains balance and stiffness, to deliver smoother and more reliable performance. Plus the ESC is now equipped with an IC5 connector, which is also compatible with EC5 connectors, for better and more reliable power delivery.
The lightweight and exceptionally strong airframe features composite-reinforced, hollow-core Carbon-Z construction. Best of all it arrives mostly factory-assembled and finished in a vibrant, high-visibility Carbon Cub SS Signature trim and color scheme. It also arrives with factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages that deliver crisp and precise control.
From smooth and stable slow flight to beyond-scale aerobatics and everything in between, the Carbon-Z Cub SS has an extremely wide flight envelope that's perfect for first-time giant-scale and experienced pilots alike.
Bind-N-Fly Completion Level Advantage
Already own a Spektrum™ transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
This Bind-N-Fly Basic model is equipped with a Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® receiver featuring AS3X (Artificial Stabilization–3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence. The result is a heightened sense of stability and precision that makes you feel like you're flying a much larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If this is your first model of its type, or you want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable the optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver. No programming is required. Simply change up the binding sequence as directed in the manual.
With SAFE Select enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These envelope limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It's also helpful for keeping the wings level during takeoffs/launches and landings.
Easy Switch Assignment—No Complex Programming Required
- The simple procedure for assigning a transmitter switch to turn SAFE Select features on and off doesn't require any complex programming and takes just a few seconds.
If you don't want to enable the SAFE Select features, just bind the receiver normally and it will function like a standard AS3X receiver.
|Airfoil Shape||Modified Clark-Y|
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||4 - 10 minutes|
|Minimum Required Radio||4-channel|
|Product Weight||155oz (4386g) Without Battery|
|Spinner Size||2.4" (61 mm)|
|Wing Loading||16.6 - 19.3 oz/sq ft (50.7 - 59.0 g/sq dm)|
|Skill Level||Level 2|
|Trim Scheme Colors||White, orange, black and gray|
|Landing Gear||Fixed main with steerable tail wheel|
|Wingspan||84.6" (2149 mm)|
|Wing Area||1130 sq in (72.9 sq dm)|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||4.1 - 4.7" (105 - 120mm) from leading edge of wing measured at fuselage|
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Product Length||56.3" (1430 mm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||4-6S 4000 - 7000mAh LiPo, 6S LiPo recommended if taking off from water|