Nano S2 RTF with SAFE Technology
Product DetailsThe best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! Like the Nano CP S model before it, the Blade Nano S2 heli lays a path to 3D aerobatics that's paved for success, adding an improved stabilizing system to simplify challenging maneuvers.
The best micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! Like the Nano CP S model before it, the Blade® Nano S2 heli lays a path to 3D aerobatic expertise that's paved for success — with new features, including a redeveloped stabilizing system, that make challenging maneuvers such as flips and inverted flight easy for pilots at all skill levels to master.
Blade developers first brought SAFE® stabilizing technology to the Nano heli platform with the Nano CP S. If pilots felt disoriented, all they needed to do was press the Panic Recovery button. SAFE technology immediately came to the rescue, locking the model in a perfectly level attitude.
Now the Nano S2 micro introduces more innovations for even greater stability and confidence-building control. The custom-tuned AS3X® system at the heart of its SAFE technology has been improved. So has the performance of the SAFE Angle Demand and Panic Recovery features. New to the Nano platform, SAFE Z Altitude Control uses the heli's on-board accelerometer to maintain a consistent altitude. And the new flight controller has been mounted vertically to improve damping and remove vibration to the gyro.
As a result, the Nano S2 is easier to control than ever, and the performance is dazzling. Like the previous Blade Nano models, this one is full of aerobatic tricks. Its collective pitch design accommodates everything from gentle hovering to daring, advanced maneuvers. Strong coreless motors and a 45C LiPo flight battery produce capable power for 3D flight. Linear servos deliver the muscle for impressive control authority.
Construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom give the model's lightweight airframe amazing durability. Most impacts that occur while practicing 3D maneuvers cause no harm. If you do happen to need a repair, nearly all of the parts from the Nano CP S are compatible with the new Nano S2.
The Blade® Nano CP S heli features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, the revolutionary electronic flight protection system that enables anyone to fly with confidence. With SAFE technology's versatile flight mode system, you can choose the right amount of assistance with the flip of a switch.
Three Flight Modes
- Stability - Z mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit as well as software dampened pitch control.
- Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit.
- Agility mode: Full control authority with no bank angle limit.
Panic Recovery Mode
- Instantly recovers the heli to a level altitude to prevent crashes. If you lose orientation, just press the Panic Recovery button and you'll recover to a level attitude.
- SAFE Z Altitude Control helps keep the heli at a consistent altitude via accelerometer programming.
Provides limitless flight capabilities
Virtually indestructible! Great for learning advanced maneuvers with confidence.
- Powerful - Powerful coreless motors allow for advanced 3D maneuvers.
- Light Weight - Low disc loading for advanced aerobatics.
- Linear Servos - Provide faster response and better holding torque over normal rotary servos.
- 45C LiPo Battery - High power output for limitless aerobatics.
- USB Charger - Provides charge-anywhere convenience.
- Nothing! The The Blade® Nano S2 Ready-to-Fly comes with everything you need to have fun right out of the box.
- (1) Factory-assembled Nano S2 micro helicopter
- (1) Spektrum™ MLP6 6-channel 2.4GHz DSMX® transmitter
- (1) Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX receiver
- (1) 150mAh 1S LiPo battery
- (1) USB LiPo battery charger
- (4) AA transmitter batteries
- (1) Product Manual
|Type de moteur de queue
|Verrière / Matériau du corps
|Prêt à voler
|Matériau de la lame principale
|Matériau du chassis principal
|Matériau de la lame de queue
|Type de moteur principal
|Type de tête de rotor principal
|Pas collectif (CCPM) Flybarless