- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX® transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without the need for additional sensors
- Dual antennas for optimal RF performance
The AR9030T receiver is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with integrated full-range telemetry. The AR9030T features built-in connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options. No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage telemetry data.
If you have a DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter capable of 11ms frame rates, the AR9030T receiver will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications like 3D helis and airplanes. The AR9030T includes 2 DSMX® remote receivers that allows you take advantage of Spektrum MultiLink™ technology. This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
|Bind Method||Bind Button|
|Flight Log Compatible||Yes|
|Product Height||0.82 in (20.9 mm)|
|Product Length||1.91 in (48.5 mm)|
|Product Weight||0.63 oz (17.83 g)|
|Product Width||1.11 in (28.3 mm)|