Full control thanks to a three-axis gyro unit with state-of-the-art technology: The 3X WING CONTROL from Dymond.
The 3X WING CONTROL is an electronic 3-axis stabilization system for surface aircraft models. The system compensates for the vehicle's radical control or movement (caused, for example, by gusty wind) by automatic control inputs on the elevator, rudder and ailerons, thus ensuring stable flight.
Due to the many adjustment options, the device for both beginners and professional pilots is a real asset. Flight maneuvers are flown safely and one can then accompany as desired by adjusting the sensitivity of the device an increase in their own abilities. So it defuses e.g. critical landing situations, such as crosswinds and gusts, or it helps in aerobatic training.
The 3X WING CONTROL supports three types of aircraft: normal, flying wing and V-tail. In addition, 2 separate ailerons can be controlled. Equipped with the latest MEMS technology, this gyroscope system is completely reliable and enables the pilot to achieve a perfect flight image by means of the automatic correction on the elevator, ailerons and rudder, without losing the steering feel.
Due to its small size and weight, the 3X WING CONTROL can be easily installed in any model.
- Full control thanks to the latest technology and highest performance
- Control of 2 separate ailerons possible
- 3 flight modes (Normal, AVCS (heading hold), off) switchable on the transmitter
- Suitable for training of 3D flight figures
- Suitable for all flat-wing aircraft with two separately controlled aileron servos
- Also suitable for glider models with two aileron servos with airbrake function
- Easy gyro adjustment with separate pots for ailerons, elevators and rudders
- High quality aluminum housing
- Small, light and compact
- German manual
- Dimensions: 36 x 28 x 6 mm
- Weight: 15 g
- Operating voltage: DC 3.5 - 9 V
- Current consumption: 20 mA
- Max. Roll rate: 800 ° / sec.
- Output servo neutral: 1520 ms
- Compatible transmission types: PPM / PCM / 2.4GHz
- Operating temperature: - 15 ° C - 60 ° C