Willkommen auf der neuen Horizon Hobby EU Website!
- Easily plugs in between the receiver and a servo, or between the battery and receiver, to aid in setting up linkages
- Accurately measures current, charge current, servo current draw and discharge current
- Precise digital LCD readout displays current or voltage
- Allows you to locate binding and mismatched or defective servos
- Monitors charge voltage for peak charging and cutoff point for discharging
- Universal connector with 9-inch leads
Hangar 9’s new Digital Servo and Receiver Current Meter lets modelers check current flow between multiple linkages. It will monitor overall voltage between the battery and receiver, charge current between the charger and charge jack, or current draw when used between the receiver and servo. Modelers can even monitor discharge current between the charge jack and battery cycler. All voltage information is displayed on the easy-to-read digital display and can be switched between volts or amps. The unit comes wired with universal connectors allowing to be used with all popular systems.